Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just twiddling my thumbs

You know, most days I put ek down for her nap and say, 'please God, at least an hour and a half!" Then I race around the house and yard trying to clean up what I can as fast as I can. Why is this house such a mess all the time!?! Today she has been asleep for a whopping three hours. On any normal day this would be great! And its great today BUT I am not feeling motivated to clean or organize or iron or anything. So I am BORED! Isn't that terrible? I am just waiting for my girl to wake up so we can play! And then go have some PAZZI - aka Pizza!
Oh - I think I hear her! Oh, she sounds so happy! I guess she needed almost three hours of sleep!
Yay!!! Off to play with my buddy Emma Kate!!! Yahoo!!!!

2 comments:

  1. not that you asked....but i like the new look of the blog. except, i miss the photo of ek as angel in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just kidding. just found it. great fun as always today. love ya.

    ReplyDelete