Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Go Braves!

Emma Kate is making her Papa Curt proud tonight! Art went to the Braves game tonight (thanks Papa Deet!) with super friend Chris Waddell. I put Emma Kate in bed and then she was asking for more food. I felt bad so I went to get her and gave her some more food. While she was eating I started to think about what Amy tells me when Chris is somewhere fun. She usually lets her Jacob watch the game where Chris is a spectator. So thanks Amy! Emma Kate and I watched the 4th and 5th innings of Braves v Padres. It was so fun! The first time the batter swung she said, "Yay! Yay!". I said, "Oh, baby, he missed it. But he will try again." So for 10 minutes she has been going back and forth between "yay" and "missed it". Thats really all she know s about babeball. She does know that you hit and there is a ball involved. I think I will leave the rest of the details up to her super Braves fan Papa Curt. He seems to be a supporter, not just a fairweather fan like me! So heres to you Papa! I will try to make a fan of her so when the playoffs get here you can sit and chat with her about your favorite players!

No comments:

Post a Comment