so per arts request, this can only stay "public" for a few days! he is the responsible parent! sorry if there is too much nudity here! i just wanted to share! You get just a glimpse of what Harper deals with on a daily basis - and this is with BOTH parents present.
I am hyperventilating because that was so precioua and amazing. I love those girls soooo much!!!! They make my insides do flips and turns. Just love it! Love you all, duh!
(PS. BJ just voiced that he is genuinely concerned that our future children may never be as cute...)
I am hyperventilating because that was so precioua and amazing. I love those girls soooo much!!!! They make my insides do flips and turns. Just love it! Love you all, duh!
ReplyDelete(PS. BJ just voiced that he is genuinely concerned that our future children may never be as cute...)
i love it!!! so so precious.
ReplyDelete