Why do I feel this way? Its been a perfectly good day. Exhausting, but good. I managed to make all 15 Saving Grace Meals today! Woo Hoo!!! Mom had the girls from 10-3 so I could get that done. Sense of accomplishment, yes, but now, whew, I am exhausted. My patience was running thin with both girls once I got home. I couldn't get these labels to print for my meals. Harper wouldn't eat, screamed herself to sleep. Emma Kate is yelling for Daddy. Ugh. Breathe. In - out. Breathe. And a lightbulb goes off over my head. God, is that you? Are you asking for me? I sat down on the couch and read this,
"Faith is progressive. Faith never gets into a bad situation and says, "I'm just going to sit here and die. Its over." Faith never stands in the desert, having a pity party with everything drying up around it. You walk by faith. You don't stand still, drowning in your misery. When you get in a wilderness, you keep on walking; you keep going forward even if you are only making an inch of progress with each step. Whet you get into battles, you have to keep saying, "I will move forward.""
Thank you Lord for calling my name tonight and just asking me to be still for a few minutes and listen to you. So, up I stand. To kiss my sleeping girls again and get started on another project with a renewed spirit. Just wanted to share in case you have one of "those days" anytime soon.
needed this. thanks!
ReplyDeletealso, watched ava's video with ron. we laughed so hard. she is hysterical. please submit to funniest home videos asap.
You are incredible. Thanks for the reminder to just slow down and listen to Him!
ReplyDelete