Wednesday, January 13, 2010

This thing...



5 minutes ago, this thing was jumping up and down, screaming, hyperventilating, you name it. And now...she rests. She "wasn't tired", etc. Oh but she was. How quickly things change with kids/girls/women/deeters in a house! She's me - but little - and WAY cooler!!!! Poor kiddo - I hope she learns earlier than I did that moms just know what they're talking about (most of the time) and they are worth listening to and obeying (most of the time!)!
On a different note, she got a hair cut today. Her 2nd. We got lots chopped this time - its been too tangly - even with detangler - and its just not worth the crying in the morning when I am trying to work through the nest that birds have somehow created overnight! So without further adew (sp?) - here is the new DO!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So glad the back is still filled with beautiful curls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweet ek asleep with her joyous tata!!! And I love the hair cut. Looks like she loves it too! You are an amazing Mom, Kate.

    ReplyDelete