Sunday, January 10, 2010

Nightly Singing with "Ava"

Ava? Yes, Ava. This is Ava. The alter-ego of our sweet Emma Kate. And dont you dare forget to call her Ava when she is in "Ava-mode". You really just cant get away with it! So, if you've paid our blog much attention over the last 2 years, you know we are slightly obsessed with "Glory to God" by Steve Fee. We recently bought his cd and HIGHLY recommend it. Emma Kate, Harper, Artie and I all love it - and all have our favorites. Its pretty stinkin cool that we jam out together in the car singing praises to our King! I love it! Its just our music of choice most days - although, I have been known to sing back-up for Carrie Underwood or Faith Hill a time or two! Ha!

My personal favs on this video are: "this parade is all for you!" and oh - i cant remember the others! So fun! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Can Ava be scheduled to come lead worship at Hopewell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even know where to start with this one... priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!! Way to go, Ava!

    I feel like she grew up a full year since I last saw a video. I literally cried when I watched this one.

    Much love to EK, I mean Ava...and H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK after watching this video about tne times, I think she is saying "The Praise is all for you!" It makes me crumble inside! Y'all have done such a wonderful job surrounding her with worship and you can see it in her spirit!

    ReplyDelete