Some of the things I have shed tears about are legit but some are just plain signs of a pregnant Katie. Here are some examples:
- the arrival of Kylie, Reese and Wheeler - 1st time I have seen them in a year - I lost it
- talking to EK about Dottie AGAIN the other night and about elephant heaven
- baby appt yesterday - that was legit - baby is measuring smaller than usual but is likely totally fine
- talking politics - why can't I just talk without crying? good grief.
- leaving Monkey Joes today after 15 min - it never occured to me that I have a baby in my belly and that might make it hard to climb, jump, etc with 8yr old boys going nuts around me and my two year old.
I am sure there are more episodes to come - gracious - I need a break - my eyes seriously hurt. I thought it was just me - but I am seeing now that it is me, plus a baby due in Feb. Whew - I'll make it!
On another note - emma kate is doing GREAT! Big girl bed, potty training, learning to share (she is much better now at other peoples homes and more protective of her things at our house), constantly asking WHY (this came out of no-where about a week or two ago), talks about elephant heaven - need to brush up on what to say for these questions, Loves and I mean LOVES all 4 grandparents and has different things to say about each - so sweet, is naming her baby sister "Shopy"- not so awesome, she loves to help in the kitchen, her fav foods at the moment include canned mandarin oranges, pirates booty, guacamole, and APPLE JUICE!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a super day with your family!
all of those are legit reasons to cry. that sweet baby in your tummy is going to be just fine. i just think it's because her mom has been so fit and healthy *unlike her friend* with this pregnancy. i'll be praying. happy thanksgiving to the sweet dougli clan. we are more than grateful for all three of you.
ReplyDelete