Nana, Emma Kate and I went to PB Kids for their grand opening at Lenox. One hour after my last blog post EK had her first public potty accident. Oops! We handled it gracefully. She kept saying, "sorry mommy" and I tried to tell her it was ok. She was fine after a while. Really not too traumatic and I was thankful for that!
We also rode the PINK PIG! EKD is especially fond of any activity that requires a ticket. She loves tickets!!!! Emma Kate was so excited and made it clear she wanted to ride with Nana, "not you Mommy" she said. Some nerve that kid has! :)
When we returned home she was set on spending some time with her Papa Curt. She'll do just about anything to see him - she stood perfectly still on this ladder for several minutes - happy as a clam to be in his arms I think!
yay for pull down stairs. they were the first thing we put in at our old house since it didn't have them. but there is just no feeling like cutting a huge gaping hole in your ceiling and realizing - no turning back now!! proud of your handy guys.
ReplyDeletethis is exciting. i'll start bringing over some of ella's clothes bins to store there. perfect. jk! :)
ReplyDelete