Friday, November 21, 2008

Total Chaos!

Today Emma Kate and I hosted a little Thanksgiving Party for some of her friends (and mine)! 8 kids in all, 7 moms, and one very needed Mom Mom were in attendance! It was so fun! As I type this, the house is almost clean but I think I have pb&j and craisins stuck to my feet. There is just something about kids running around, mostly happy and enjoying each other, sweet chatter from my friends, warm cider, and just fun that do my body good. I would do this every month if I could. Well, I can I guess. It was a little crazy in our small house, but I'll just call it cozy!
Here are a few pictures and a link to more!
Anyone who was here - please send me your pics too!!!

We are headed to Milledgeville today to visit Arts family for a few days. Hopefully on our way home we'll be cutting down a Christmas tree!!! Yahoo! I mean, it may be a little early, but I can't wait!!! Emma Kate is going to LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Fall/Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE time of year! When I grow up, I want to be a Mom JUST LIKE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything was perfect. delicious food, great house, cute decor, fun project and just good times. thanks for hosting. here are my photos.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/courtdefeo/ThanksgivingParty?authkey=jkB_llGaHH0#

    ReplyDelete