Sunday, November 30, 2008
What a super Thanksgiving this has been! Possibly my favorite EVER! What I loved about it was how low-key it was. It was awesome and just what I needed. We (Art, EK and I) took it easy in the morning - had omelettes, decorated a little for Christmas, played, read books, etc. Then Arts parents came into town around 10:30 and we met my family at 11:30 for lunch. We ate lunch out which is not the usual thing for us but it was PERFECT!!! We got to eat all the yummy food without all the preparation, hard work, and clean-up. But I think we still had some good quality time - it was wonderful. Emma Kate was so great, ate her food, drank 2 shirley temples, and was just enjoyed by everyone. She was so sweet.
We went home for naps and then Mom, Em, Milla and I went for a one hour walk - so nice to just get to talk and have fun on a perfectly gorgeous day! It is kind of a Deeter tradition to see a movie on Thanksgiving night so Art went with the rest to see 4 Christmases - sounds like it was a good one - I'll wait til it comes out on video I guess!
pictures of Tgiving dinner at Ansley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Katie,
ReplyDeleteArt emailed me your blog and it's so great and such an easy way to see what's going on with your family! Emma Kate has grown up so quickly and I've read that you are expecting another! Congrats! How exciting for you all!
Sounds like a nice Thanksgiving too!!