Monday, November 3, 2008

Working for the candy

Cinderella was really role-playing on Friday night. She was scrubbing the floor just like Cinderella did. She had such a great day. It was perfect! Chick-fil-A with her BFF and grandparents galore! A nice long nap! No potty accidents! Great weather! Trick-or Treating with June, Mom Mom and Papa, and a sleepover at their house too! It was so fun! She insisted I call her Cinderella most of the day which of course I loved! I am surprised sometimes by her love of imagining things. I just love it! She is always making up stories or pretending to be something! Maybe she'll keep this up when the baby arrives and be "ok" being by herself from time to time. Yeah right! For now though I am loving that she is my number one - well, after the Lord and Art (DUH!). We have been having the best times together lately. Just trying to soak it all up before we add another one into the mix. Then we'll have lots to soak up too but my brain may be a little fried.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment