My baby is 3. How is that possible? Seriously, how is she 3 already? Its amazing to me how fast life goes by. Each day can creep by and weeks sometimes take forever, but months and years FLY by!!! Art and I have been married 5 years, lived in this house for 5 years, have two babies, and one of them is now 3!!! Agh!!! Amazing! I would not trade a thing. Not a single thing!!! I love this life! I love loving Art and I love that I get to live this life with him! I do not deserve him which makes me even more thankful to have him. We're good for each other really. We make a pretty good team and speak truth to each other in ways good and bad. I say a lot of really dumb stuff. A LOT! But for some reason he likes that part of me! I do too! Ha! I love raising our children. I love raising them in this sometimes tiny house. I love the days that I realize my house is tiny but its so much more than most people have. I love the days God tells me BE THANKFUL!!! I love when He tells me to TRUST IN HIM. I love when He tells me to BE PATIENT! I love when the truth is thrown in my face about how much He has blessed me with things I have not earned or deserved. God is so good. Even when things are not good, He is good. God is good. I am so thankful to know Him - to trust in Him - to hold onto Him. When life is tough (and from earlier posts you may see that sometimes life can be that way) it is so good to know that there is a whole lot more to this life than picking up toys and going to target and changing diapers (although I do love those things!).
Okay - back to my 3 year old. I love her. We went to CFA for breakfast today! Einsteins was packed so we hopped back in the car and went across the street to where else, Chick Chick! Then it was back home to pack lunches and head to Peidmont Park for the soap box derby. Great idea! But we saw nothing! Awesome people watching though!!! Then back home for a nap! Ha! No such luck! I think naps are over but I'm not going to tell her that! : ) Harps took a good one though! THEN we got all dressed up in our Auburn Gear!!! It was College color day at the Smyrna Market Village! Art came out with yellow and navy on. EK was NOT okay with that. "But Daddy, you like Auburn! You need orange!" We had a great time walking around, checking out everything you could possibly imagine with a college logo on it! Then dinner out then home again! It was a fun and full day! She's asleep in her new mermaid pj's - the last gift of the week!
It was such a fun week. I will definitely do this again! Art is next! Then Jesus!!! Then H! Agh - time is going by too fast!!!
Stay tuned for more fun-ness with my new 3 year old!
Such good perspective, Katie. Time drags and flys at the same time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday, Emma Kate! I love you so so much and hate I wasn't there to celebrate with you. Will you let me have a purple day the next time I come to Atlanta to visit? You and Ella and I can do lots of purple things together!