How is this possibly my baby sister? She's unbelievable!Will you please just look at these pictures!
I can't really describe in words what I am feeling when I look at these. She is my baby. 8 years younger than I am. Tears welling up in my eyes. I am so thankful she and BJ love the Lord and are so eager to spend their lives together following Him.
Alea, the photographer, is a friend of a friend. She is incredible. Actually her photog partner Kim did these I guess, but they are both so good!
Here are the rest of the shots! Enjoy!!! And get ready - bc November 21st she is going to take everyones breath away! And I'll be looking pretty cute in a navy dress! But I don't think many people will be looking at me! :)
Here are the rest of the shots! Enjoy!!! And get ready - bc November 21st she is going to take everyones breath away! And I'll be looking pretty cute in a navy dress! But I don't think many people will be looking at me! :)
Those pictures are beyond incredible. Made me tear up and I've never even met them!
ReplyDeleteem - goodness gracious. gorgeous!!!! such sweet photos of a great couple. don't tell your sis and mom - but i think brunettes make the prettiest brides! :-)
ReplyDelete