here are more pics!!!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
The adventure continues...
We are never bored when we visit Nana and Papa. Even though they are both "retired" they keep us so busy! I sometimes have a hard time keeping up! They can wear Emma Kate out better than anyone! So, let me see...what did we do today? Emma Kate rode in the back of the tractor with Papa, we made cupcakes, washed three cars, delivered cupcakes to friends, blew bubbles, found bugs, watch birds, chased ducks, chased cats who chased squirrels, went fishing, went swimming, took a bath, rode in the boat, and who knows what else! I am telling you - we have so much fun. Emma Kate loves these two and I have to say that Papa is her man. She is crazy about him. I mean CRAZY! I feel a little bad for Nana sometimes because she often gets the leftovers as far as attention from EK is concerned. She is getting so big and is being trained to be Papa's little sidekick! I love it! And I think she does too! You can see she is so happy! She laughs more than ever when she is here. So even though we miss daddy terribly, we are so glad to be here! 

here are more pics!!!
here are more pics!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i got tired just reading that. that looks like a dream place for a toddler- so much to do! poor ella stayed inside all day with her boring mother. that bathing suit is so precious. ek is a doll.
ReplyDelete