Just to catch you up...Emma Kate has been interested in potty training for months now and will pretty much go every time we put her on there. So...now that it has warmed up a bit I thought I would let her roam diaperless for a little while. So I put her on the potty, she didn't go. But guess what...a few minutes later, I had a nice present on my rug in my room. So what - we'll have lots of mistakes I imagine through this process. Our house is mostly hardwoods so I thought how easy it would be to clean up. Unfortunately Emma Kate prefers the carpet. Shoot.
Well, today, I have tried again and, well, you be the judge.
Yes, that is in my room...right over yesterdays stain! : )
Oh the joys of motherhood! This is fun! And it just makes me laugh!
at least she is consistent now you just need her to relocate where she goes and you are all set :) i make it sound so easy dont i. i have no idea what i am talking about!!
ReplyDeleteAt least she is showing you where she had her accident! How cute! Good luck - Lord knows we are not quite ready for this adventure yet!
ReplyDeleteFantastic. Pee on my floor once, shame on you. Pee on my floor twice, shame on me.
ReplyDeletei love this post - but i need a new one! i get anxious for updated photos here.
ReplyDelete