I just got off the phone with my sweet mom. Can I please just tell you what she is doing right now? She is at her mother-in-law's (my grandmother) house. She just took her lots of clothes she purchased for her last week. So Grandmama is trying on all the clothes and somehow tried on the jacket mom wore over there today. Guess what, of all the things mom took her today that is what she wants. She wants moms jacket. So instead of telling her that the jacket belongs to mom, my sweet mother is going to just let her keep it. She said, "Actually it looks really nice on her. I want her to keep it." Isn't that sweet. Grandmama will probably never realize this very generous gift, but mom did it anyway. And now mom has to go find something to wear in her M-I-L's closet! Haha!
I am proud of my mom and what a good example she is to us girls (Em, Milla, and me). Tomorrow is her birthday! She's the best!
that's a sweet story. happy birthday mom-mom! thanks for raising such a sweet daughter. she adores you and talks about you often.
ReplyDelete