Monday, April 21, 2008

Potty Update

Here she is! Ta-Ta and all! Sitting on the potty! Not that you really need to know (or want to know for that matter), but she is doing great! I let her pick out some candy at Target last week so she goes all the time at home as long as she knows she is getting some "tanny", aka candy! I couldn't have picked a better choice of sweets. She chose sweet-tarts...so three for her five for me! Every now and then when she knows someone else is going "potty" she runs into the kitchen, opens the drawer and says "tanny" over and over. so sweet.

2 comments:

  1. Can this little cutie pie give me some lessons? And I'm also glad she's not the only one that still loves her Binky! But really how adorable is Miss Emma Kate - we love her cute self and her sweet personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you show this photo at her wedding rehearsal dinner. love it.

    ReplyDelete