I mean, shes not really grown yet, but she is getting bigger. She climbs everything she can until I get her down. Every so often she will actually get down when I ask her to - rarely is that on the first time!
She loves to blow some bubbles. Papa Deet and Emma Kate almost got into a fight yesterday over who got to hold the bubbles.
Emily and Camilla were both "dancers". C is the only one who can actually hold the title of ballerina. She is beautiful and graceful. Every now and then Em and I attempt some of her moves only to fall way short of perfection. This gorgeous tu tu was one of Em's. She was so proud of this. Emma Kate pranced around the house and the neighborhood on Friday waiting for Art to come home from DC. She made many friends and was super cute! Here's to you Camilla! And you too Em! : )



Precious! I love the tu tu! I know the aunties are proud!
ReplyDelete