Friday, April 18, 2008

Adventure Day at the Zoo!

tt/./This is the life. I couldn't have asked for much more. A God who loves me, a wonderful family, a loving husband who is more than self-less, a precious baby girl and many super friends who are super moms too! Two moms I see most days are ... DUH Courtney and Ashley. I bet you are SHOCKED!!! We are trying to "do" more these days to entertain our little kiddos and to just have a change of scenery. So...today we went to the Zoo. They have all three been talking about it for a few days and continue to chant the others names. Its really sweet how much they like each other. Next month we may try the Childrens Museum! Here are a few from today!

4 comments:

  1. let me try that again..
    thanks for letting us tag along wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that they all have each other how fun is that!!!?? i need to get out more you guys do a lot of fun things. keep posting so i can steal your ideas for when mm is bigger :)

    ReplyDelete