Friday, January 23, 2009

Take my life and let it be yours


So maybe this is a little irreverant with her sitting on the potty eating a fruit strip but sometimes thats the only time I can get her to talk to me. Or in this case sing to me.

We have been singing this song since church last week or two weeks ago. Please excuse my stellar voice! It is something to be jealous of - just a warning!
Hope this brings a smile to yoru face or maybe even a giggle!


No nap for this one today - she was content in her bed for close to 2 hours. I sorta feel bad about that but we both need our time to chill. I cleaned out the car BIG TIME today. Nesting is in full swing plus it was a great excuse to spend time outside on this gorgeous day!


More from the aquarium trip to come! It was a perfect trip with Courtney, Ashley and their little ones. They all get along so well and are really starting to talk to each other - its sweet.

3 comments:

  1. can't think of a better praise song for her to know all her life. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES. This is great for so many reasons. I love you and her so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness gracious! absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete