This has been a day! My word! Why do two years olds have so much energy? Went to sleep at 10pm (Art and I had a date and Mom Mom and Papa I guess were having to much fun for bedtime!), woke up at 7am, and played and played and played until 1pm. She would have kept on going but the eye-rubbing was enough of a signal for mommy to say Nap Time!!! She is definitely in imagination mode these days and unfortunately does not have sympathy for a 37 week pregnant mom who has a hard time getting up, getting down, jumping around, etc. I am all played out. Nothing that a few hours can't fix. We had fun of course, but my goodness this girl. is all over the place! We did make some yummy cookies that I do not need to eat but I have anyway!!!
On a different note, I have just been thinking about how big Emma Kate was when she came along and then I was thinking about her BFF Ella Bella. So I decided to find some pictures of the two of them. It is amazing how they have changed. Its pretty cute if you ask me! In a few months time both of these girls will have baby sisters to deal with, I mean play with! Life will be even more fun! Stay tuned for Costco cart racing with EK and Ella in front and two infant carriers in the back! Oh, it'll happen - just wait!

Just got a little teary in the breezeway. Can't imagine life without these two little ones...and can hardly wait to meet the sisters!
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Goodness.
ReplyDeleteThis is too sweet for words.
P.S. that was my first comment. I just figured out how to do it haha! Maybe I should change my name to Auntie Em
ReplyDeletei can't believe how much they've changed. cannot wait to see what the next two will look like.
ReplyDelete