Thursday, January 29, 2009

OCD?

I am sure people who are actually Obsessive Compulsive do not think its funny, but is it funny when I think my 2-year old is already showing signs? Emma Kate insists most days that something be removed from her room just before naptime or bedtime. or that something be put in its proper place. Sometimes she'll do it herself, but if she's already in bed, she'll holler until I come back in and do whatever it is that is bugging her so badly. One day it was close the blinds, another it was remove her sleeping bag, today it was take the baby doll diaper and put it away then take 2 stuffed animals out of the baby crib and put them in the living room. I just dont think thats normal. Do you? I am 90% sure she's just 'playing me' as I like to say, but the other 10% makes me worry - a little.
In other news - boys don't read - I saw the doctor today - 2cm today. So thats good - only 80% of the way to go. Cool! Dr Dozier is on call on Tuesday so I will pray for that day! But I/we will be happy whenever she decides to come!!!

1 comment:

  1. i love it. a little ron. let me know if she starts checking the door locks 4-5 times before bed.
    YAY for harper making some progress. holy moly. it's time!

    ReplyDelete