Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hmmm...

Well, What can I say? It's 2:49am and I am blogging. Not a good sign. Doesn't my tired body know that I am due to have a baby YESTERDAY and need some sleep. Don't I know that I will NOT sleep for the next year and could really use a few Z's today! Agh! I could possibly lose it if I have another night like this without a baby around. I have been 'worried' to take Tylenol PM the last few nights thinking it would inhibit my response should I go into labor. Well - thats dumb! No signs of labor no matter how hard I try to imagine them and tonight (in 20hours or so) I can assure you I will be taking some sleeping enhancements of some kind!
I'm really in no hurry to get her out of here - just anxious to know when she's coming and to hold her and get this show on the road! Everyday I think is THE DAY. The house is beyond clean - I can clean no more. Well, I could - but I have already exceeded my own expectations so from now on its just laundry and cooking.
Emma Kate is doing great! I can't wait to see how she handles this new adventure with a baby sister. She is always surprising me with the big changes like potty training, big girls undies, big girl bed, etc so maybe this will be similar and she will handle it well! I know she will definitely love the extra attention of her grandparents and aunts! She's already looking forward to that! I am sure as long as one of them doesn't actually touch, hold, or look at Harper, she will be fine! :)
She's really the coolest kid I could have ever imagined to be mine. God is so so good! I am too lazy to get up and get the camera to load some pics - maybe during naptime today!

6 comments:

  1. I read this post in "Katie" voice. I can so hear you in my ear...talking about a house that's way beyond clean, your love for your precious daughters and being too lazy to get the camera to show your faithful readers some pictures! Too funny!

    Praying Baby Harper comes quickly...doesn't she know we have a onesie that we are DYING to see her wear?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why I love you.
    Im sorry you cannot sleep but I know the Lord will sustain you for the next few days, weeks, months and years!
    Have a good day, duh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I doubt I will be able to sleep either when the time gets closer to meet Cooper ! I sometimes already get too excited to sleep - so I can't imagine how you must feel! Any day now we'll get to see the beautiful Miss Harper - we just can't wait! Try to rest up, if you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt I will be able to sleep either when the time gets closer to meet Cooper ! I sometimes already get too excited to sleep - so I can't imagine how you must feel! Any day now we'll get to see the beautiful Miss Harper - we just can't wait! Try to rest up, if you can ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am in full support of tylenol pm! can't wait to meet that baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok! Taking tylenol PM tonight - but only ONE!!!

    ReplyDelete