Can I just say that the fact that you are home with a newborn and toddler and still posting videos on your blog is super impressive to me!! I love y'all and can't wait for Harper and Madison to meet!!
Oh my gosh. I just laughed out loud so hard by myself in my dorm room at this vid. I miss y'all!!
and she sounds so much like emily in our home videos to me in this...
Can I just say that the fact that you are home with a newborn and toddler and still posting videos on your blog is super impressive to me!! I love y'all and can't wait for Harper and Madison to meet!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. I just laughed out loud so hard by myself in my dorm room at this vid. I miss y'all!!
ReplyDeleteand she sounds so much like emily in our home videos to me in this...
ReplyDelete