Congratulations to the Thomas Family on the birth of their precious baby girl! 6 days younger than our Harper - so cool!!!
And I have to say that I absolutely could not be as sane as I am at the moment without the help of both mine and arts parents. Art's parents kept Emma Kate the day and night Harper was born. I think EK was in Heaven!!! Flo also stocked the freezer - I haven't even seen all the glorius things in there yet but I have seen some wonderful things!!! And this week mom has taken EmmaKate three different times for a few hours. EK is crazy about her as well - definitely prefers her to me. You think I am just saying that but its 100% true. It has been such a treat and gives me time to get my energy and act together to actually play and interact with EK when she is here. THANK YOU MOM! And thank you Flo and Curt! Art and I are certainly very blessed by being your kids and hope our kiddos will love us as much as we love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment