Words simply cannot express how thankful I am for yesterdays visitor!
Lesley Kerr came over to take some pictures of my girls and I am thrilled with how they turned out. She is one talented young lady!
Here are more pictures for your viewing (and my bragging) pleasure!
The baby-sitter is going to need prints of some of these. Will sit for prints!
ReplyDeleteFor the record, now that little Harper is here, EK looks like she has grown up so much!
I love the Douglas family!!
those are SOOOOO great! what beautiful ladies. i am going to need some of those too.
ReplyDeletesimply unbelievable. I love that these photographs can really capture how beautiful these baby girls really are. Mmm mmm I could just eat them up.
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness. They are both so pretty and sweet. Like I didnt think they wouldnt be..come on. With Miss America for a mommy, how could they be anything less than irresistable! love you KT!
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing these! the girls are absolutely stunning. and it is NOT just the pictures. they really are :) their mommy is pretty darn put-together herself. thanks for the call today. love!
ReplyDelete