Hey friends!
Saw the doctor today. Harper is still measuring small - small enough that they doctor(s) want to go ahead and get her out of there! So tomorrow at 9am we'll be at Piedmont to start the whole process. One of the doctors said she'd be here by 3pm but from stories I have heard they generally don't go that quickly. We'll see. I would so appreciate your prayers as we start this new adventure. I am obviously a little concerned about her health and will feel so relieved when she is here and in our arms. No doubt she will be a little thing - guesstimating 6.5 pounds. I know thats not TINY by any means, but EK was nearlly 8 and I hear so often of bigger babies rather than small ones. I am sure she is perfect, but it will be awesome to know for sure!
I picked Emma Kate up at school today and headed straight for Old Navy - my last Hoorah! before I become a shut in for a couple of weeks! We both had fun picking things out for both girls. Emma Kate is my dream child - she's so fun - again, we certainly have our moments, but all in all we are a great team and have so much fun! I look forward to seeing how she is with her very baby sister! Should make for some interesting blog entries, dont you think?
When leaving school today she pointed to the baby room - "My baby sister in there?" I told her not yet. Then a little baby was in her infant carrier and EK asked, "That my Harper?". Nope - but she'll be here tomorrow sweet girl!!! YAHOO!!!
Sisters are the BEST - Cannot even believe how our lives will be so different this time tomorrow!
our babes will be 6 days apart - fun!! we can't wait to meet precious harper!
ReplyDeletethis is SO exciting!!! i cannot wait to see pics of ek seeing her for the first time. she's going to combust. make sure one of the aunties or grandparents is ON IT with the camera.
ReplyDeletePraying that it all goes smoothly. You'll have two girls tomorrow, how fun! -kt statham
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you and are just SO excited!!! EK and Harper are going to precious together!
ReplyDelete