Last night Art had a conference call - probably the first one in over a year that he has had at home. He bathed Emma Kate, dressed her for bed, got his stuff together and went into our room, closed the door and that was all we heard from him for an hour or so. So today, Emma Kate, being the very observant 2 year old that she is, grabbed Arts clip board and a pen, asked me her phone number, said she was going to sit on our bed for her call to the church and I needed to close the door for her so we weren't to loud. Here she is on her conference call taking some notes.
I think I have watched this video four or five times today..cant wait to see yall!!! I have some goodies and stuff for EK to play with!
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS! We need to get her and Trip together soon. They are two peas in a pod!
ReplyDelete