Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A good day in the life of me

Today has just been one of those really great days. Not a whole lot to show for it except for a warm heart, some homemade chiken soup, a few cupcakes and lots of sweet memories with my girl, but thats just all I need most days. After last night I thought for sure I was set up for a disaterous day. As the good Lord would have it, it has been quite the opposite! He has given me energy to actually DO stuff today with my girl! We started painting around 8am and have been having fun since! She fixed my hair for several minutes. I said, "Do I look good?" when I had about 7 hair clips in my hair - she said, "Nope. Not yet mommy!" We made cupcakes - decorated them with purple icing of course b/c thats her favorite. She decorated several on her own - they are for miss winnie and miss gail and baby Jesus she says. Mom came bringing groceries so I made some homemade chicken noodle soup. We had a fun lunch and just good happy times today. A really good day in the life of me. She's sleeping now and hopefully we will end it on a great note too!
Here are a few pictures of our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment