Thursday, February 12, 2009

just a few little updates

This is my daughter eating a green bean. Blog worthy? You may not think so, but this is HUGE in the world of Douglas family eating! She volutarily put a green bean on her fork and ate it - then asked for 2 more helpings. WHAT? Who is this kid!? I guess what they say is true - they will eventually start eating good-for you foods! Yahoo!!!

Today Emma Kate came home from school, kissed Marshall and Ashley goodbye, ran into the living room where baby Harper was sleeping, gave her a kiss then dumped all of her fun valentines day treats on the ground. She said, "Mom, lets look at all these!" She was so excited! I love this kiddo more and more everyday. And Harper too - I can't believe how much I love her already. These are my girls!!!

Then there's this. Last Thursday was when the doctor told me I would be induced the next day. I figured that would be my last opportunity to get out of the house for a while. As soon as I picked Emma Kate up from school I told her we were going shopping at Old Navy. She insisted we get something for her baby sister so of course I agreed. BUT - I also had an easy time talking myself into getting emma kate a tankini the first week of February. She has already worn it 4 or 5 times and loves to do fashion shows. Hilarious to me. So here is a sneak peak at EK's summer fashion - you will see her in this at the pool, beach or maybe even at Target or Publix if I can't get it off of her that day!Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment