Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Abigail, Avery, Campbell, Lane...

We need help! Art and I talk about this less often now even though this baby arrives in T-8weeks. And she's still just "this baby". We just have nothing that stands out as THE ONE!!! Any input and ideas are welcomed! Surprisingly I am not losing sleep over it as I probably would have the first time around! I know we'll figure it out eventually!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all four of those, really! I think I'd vote Abigail, Avery, Lane then Campbell but they all are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are my votes in order:
    Avery
    Abigail
    Lane
    Campbell

    I love them all and I love y'all! Can you believe we're almost due!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail is my favorite...but I love them all! Can't wait to meet that little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know i'm biased. I have always wanted an Avery. I love that name! I like the other 3 as well...if you choose Campbell, wouldn't she have the same initials as Aunt Camilla? That would be sweet. Lane and Abby are also quite sweet sounding...if you are truly on the fence and love each of them equally, I would ask EK to say them and then choose the one that she says in the cutest voice. That's the complex system that we use to make the really important decisions in our family.

    ReplyDelete