Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Artie!

God certainly knew what He was doing when he introduced me to Art Douglas! Of course I had no idea. Art is absolutely without a doubt the one for me. No one could handle me like he does - not that he has to 'handle' me, but I do admit that I am not always the easiest gal to make happy. I ask for a lot of diet coke, even more water, I like to spend money, sometimes I want alone time, but 5 minutes later I want quality time. Basically, you just never know with me - but Art does. And the longer we are married the more fun it is and the more thankful I am that Art is who I am married to! He's the BEST! He has kind ways of saying things I dont want to hear. He's usually right about things we disagree on - I don't like that sometimes, but it makes it so much easier to just place all trust in him. The last 4 1/2 years of my life have been more than I could have ever asked for. I mean, I have a life I thought I would only dream of! A husband who loves the Lord, who loves me, and loves others. A beautiful baby girl who I get to stay home with everyday, a great house, loving family, encouraging friends. It's amazing! God is amazing!
Thank you Artie for being the best husband and daddy I could ever ask for! I love our sweet family and look forward to sharing LOTS more birthdays with you!!!
Happy 30th birthday Daddy-Boy - love, Emma Kate!

2 comments:

  1. happy 30th art. we're so glad god brought you into our lives. you're the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to you, Art!

    A hubby and Dad as wonderful as you deserves nothing short of a great day...hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete