
On a different note - baby girl #2 is doing great! I had a good appointment today with a good look at a healthy girl - moving like crazy - as I can feel most hours of the day! She is only 5 days behind which is not a big deal at all. I am so thankful that all was looking good and that the ultrasound was just an extra precaution. The doctor I saw today has not been my favorite in the past so it was good to get some time with him in the slight chance he delivers her. He really was kind and genuine and I was so thankful for that! My weight was looking good so I hit Art up for lunch at Johnny Rockets for a burger and fries (encouraged by Courtney!) It's always nice to get some one on one time with him. I feel like that happens less and less and I know with two it will be even harder to set that time for us.
Thank you Jesus for a good report today! Two healthy girls and a sweet little family!!! We are so thankful!
ha! i love that i'm the one pressuring others to eat fries. of all people, you deserve it with this quite impressive, healthy pregnancy you've had. and, it'll plump up that little petite baby girl. praise the lord - so glad the report was great.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! I love you and Art and Emma Kate and New Baby Girl.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all soon and be home for awhile.
So glad to hear Baby Girl is doing well! Also thrilled that little EK is back on her nap schedule.
ReplyDelete