Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mouse in the House: UPDATE

The update is...I have no update. These mice are nowhere to be found. I guess we scared them off but that is no comfort to me. I am calling Doug tomorrow, my friend, my exterminator. I hope he can come and figure out where they are and exterminate them.
However, Emma Kate is loving the fact that she has potential pets in her home, and even better - in her closet. It hasn't even phased her except that when she wakes up from a nap and in the morning she wants to check the traps. She can't figure out why they wouldn't want to play with us. Why? At the moment she is pretending bubble wrap is a bubble bath and she is talking to/bathing the mice. They are her friends. Sweet and disgusting all at the same time!
And yes - as Don suggested, lets just call our house The Magic Kingdom. My college apartment was named Disneyworld - people seemed to think it was the Happiest Place on Earth. Too bad thats not the reason we can call our home THK. Oh well! Hope to have more news tomorrow!
Off to get Emma Kate Douglas ready for bed. Art has gone to the Georgia Tech v Georgia State basketball game with Dad, Em and BJ. He didn't go to Chicago yesterday b/c the flight was delayed almost 4 hours. They had a conference call instead and we were glad to have him home!
He and Emma Kate rode the Pink Pig today. It was kind of against his will but I think he realized it meant a lot for her to ride with him and not the usual - ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment