Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yahoo!!!

I sent Artie back to our room just to check out everything before I make my way to bed again with our new friend. And 2 minutes later - he came into the living room with a big ol Art smile on his face and a towel in his hand. Estelle finally went for our peanut butter!!! Yay! She's gone. Sorry to all you animal lovers out there, but Estelle was a rodent. She's a mouse. I love Cinderella's mice and I love the cute mice in kids books BUT Estelle was not our friend.
Please come back over to our sweet little home! We are mouse free. For now anyway!!!
YAHOO!!! I can sleep in peace tonight!
My many thanks to Art, Doug the exterminator, Emma Kate and Lindsey for being good sports and whoever else helped me get through this!!!

4 comments:

  1. so glad y'all are back and estelle is gone! whew. i saw elf on the shelf at barnes & noble and shoppe at vinings. i am hoping they'll be on sale next week. see you tomorrow night! can't wait to hear how santa goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you survived the mouse incident! That might have been enough to send me into early labor...you handled it like a trooper! Love y'all and hope you have a very merry christmas!! Only a few more weeks for us girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are hilarious!! we have had mice before and i always capture them and set them free :) one time we got "humane" traps and i saw so many little guys trapped that i couldnt do it anymore. love reading the stories this week. glad she is gone so you can rest well.

    ReplyDelete