Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Adventures with Daddy Boy!

Art is my hero today! He is everyday, but today has already been a special one! We heard about this Mommy and me (or in this case Daddy and me) deal at the Georgia Aquarium. One adult can take up to 4 kids to the aquarium for only $20 and that even includes parking. The plan was for all of us to go today after my doctors appt but Art thought it would be fun for just the two of them to go. They have been gone since about 845. Its now 1145 and I received a sequence of texts. The first had the above picture attached saying they were coming home. And then one minute later Art said she wanted to stay a look some more. So it sounds like they are having fun! And maybe we are in for a good napping day!
Art - you're the best husband and the best daddy I could ever have asked for! Thank you for all you do to keep our family so fun and full of love!
When they get home I hope to have more pictures and hopefully a few funny stories! Until then, I am cleaning and baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment